Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last day of April.

I decline to comment on my papers, I'll tell you the results when they decide to return us the scripts. The only safe one was probably english situational writing..lets just put this matter aside. Guess what topic I wrote for chinese? I'm afraid I'll write out of point D:


I'm going to not bother about my language in this post heehee.


Yesterday night was a horrible one, I couldn't get to sleep even if it was already 2 am. Not after my 3 hour sleep in the evening. As a result, weird dreams kept entering my mind and I'll wake up after that. just to keep myself awake in the morning, I tried doing some mental sums while brushing my teeth. That didn't work out too well (it usually does), so caffeine seemed to be the only choice then. Tea is the best (Y)


Please ask me if you wanna know about my dreams, I think they're funny. I dreamt of gigantic hamsters giving birth to tiny hamsters (2cm) but already had fur and everything. I dreamt of almost all my friends, seriously almost every single one of them.


If you see a book called "Dream collections" in any bookstore 30 years later, its probably written by me. JOKING. JOKING. I'll just do some illustrations or something.




Something random: our stacks of books!





After the papers, I went out with Annia, Kaiying, Siyun and Ashley to Bugis for lunch. We talked about alot of random stuffs and I have come to a conclusion that Ashley leong is not in a good mood today ( but i bet she is now ^_^)

Also, I found out I'm anti social because I don't watch the television. Watching videos and doing stuff on the com keeps me more entertained, because local dramas only make me go ROFL so boliao and i don't exactly like ROFL dramas. hahahaha.


The tv has shows on good food though. (AND THRILLERS ETC.!!) I'm sorry I think I really love food and I'll grow fat one day O: O: O: I HAVE TO EAT LESS FRIED FOOD AND SWEETS TO HAVE A HEALTHY BALANCED DIET. EXCERCISE IS IMPORTANT TOO! I need constant reminders. Doesn't really help that everybody around me eats sweets everyday though D:


Pufang and I are going to be food journalists when we retire or something. Think we came up with that idea on the museum trip. Ain't it cool :D




Right, Pastamania pizzas are heavenly. WE ATE LOTS OF FOOD. LOADS AND LOADS OF IT. The five of us ordered a plate of pasta and combo each (soup and drink) and shared two pizzas, one small one medium. But due to some confusion, they gave us a wrong order so we ended up having 3 pizzas o_O


I shall rank my favourite pastas and pizzas in order (out of what i've eaten today)


1) kaiying's miso mushroom

2) my marinara

3) Annia's pomodoro (or something like that)

4) Ashley's Crab stick pasta thingy

5) Siyun's spicy pasta



All of us had some food tasting session and ate something from everybody's plate :D meat lover's pizza is heavenly, i'm serious. Hawaiian pizzas are not for me, so I didn't even take a nibble. Folded tri-shrooms pizzas are the love.

Folded pizzas are those that look like a curry puff and its way cooool :D too cool for you 8D



Anyway, lunch is NOT lunch without talking, so we spent those two hours babbling and crapping about random stuff.

Stuff like abortion, kids, animals, other countries, teachers, china, school etc.
Our hot topic for this week (or maybe even this month) is on abortion and kids and THE forbidden topic. We all have kinda differing opinions, though Annia's ones always make the most sense. Annia just makes sense in every single thing I'm serious.




At 3:45, i left bugis with Kaiying and Siyun since I had my eye appointment, Kaiying had 3rd land and Siyun had to sleep. Annia and Ashley stayed on for awhile, but ashley did something evil in the end anyway, right!






Trip to Bedok was fast; but waiting for my turn in the clinic took agessss. When it was finally my turn,

The doctor had a check on my eyes and shone some VERY BRIGHT light directly into my eyes. directly. I swear it hurt so much after that. It was necessary though, because he told me I had
allergic conjunctivitis from one look. Hi, I'm not allergic to pollen or anything, i'm allergic to tap water ROFL -__-


I obviously have dry eyes too, so he asked if I used contacts, the answer's a no of course. They'd make my condition worse anyway, but he said I'd probably take an hour or a day to learn how to wear them cause my eyes are too small. I'm so heartbroken, they weren't THAT small in sec one/two o_O Not that I should care :D



small eyes = less surface area = less chance of dirt getting into them! HAHAHA.


He gave me some eyedrops and set another appointment with me two weeks later. zzz.



Ohyeah, i also found out that Stem cells found ONLY in cord blood (from umbilical cords) can cure around 80 diseases in the world. It can only be extracted immediately after childbirth. BE sure to save it in the cord blood bank if you give birth in the future!





Next up was tuition from 8~11, i can't be bothered to write about that. Just that..I CAN UNDERSTAND SETS NOW. :D :D :D My tuition teacher rocks to the corezzxzxz!



I SHALL CONQUER MATHS AND PROVE MR POH WRONG
. He indirectly told me I didn't have a brain for maths so I'M GOING TO DO WELL FOR MY TESTS AND PROVE HIM WRONG.


I bet he told Mr Ben Tan he was worried about my results, since I had some 2 minute talk with Bentan after school. Of all people MrBenTan DDDD: My life is ruined. Pohsk seriously makes my life sad ): The reason why I did badly for my bio was because I didn't study much for it. Not that i didn't want to. I FELL ASLEEP AFTER I READ HALF A CHAPTER OUT OF THE 3. -__-


I shall reiterate my point. POHSK WATCH OUT FOR ME I'M GOING TO BLOW YOU AWAYYY. (not for integration/differentiation/trigo though) time to focus focus and work on maths. HAH.




30 april
Ray other: haha u're awake at the weirdest of times lehz
{hahaha i think i get tired at the weirdest of times D:}

YANNIS
: HELLO SHORT SENIOR XD OMG HOW YOU REN SHI ALICIA? XD
{HAHA YOU SHORT JUNIOR WHO'S SHORTER THAN ME! SHE'S MY EXCLASSMATE AIN'T THAT COOL :D}

ngik hiong
: yesyes jiggly puff is cute so ms tay is cute too. i rmb one time i saw this episode and then jigglypuff sang and then everyone slept then it go and draw on their faces! so cute!!!
{JIGGLYPUFF IS SO CUTE! omg you watch pokemon? hahahaha okay sounds cute ^_^}

YANNIS
: BEING SHORT IS GOOD XD
YANNIS
: UNIQUE EH XD
{HAHAH YOU'RE UNIQUE! i'm ABIT unique! :D}

isabel
: haha dont waste sauces -.-
isabel
: do you know who is anlex? well if you find out, then maybe it might help you know who is anon haha.. but just a guess.
{its cool what who cares HAHAH. art you know lol. who's anlex?}

anon
: haha got so long meh
{yeah..since november i think. close to a year ya}

ngik hiong
: oh ya did i tell u that i actually saw u at the mrt station? lol
{OMG when? you didn't call me...): haha joking. where did you see me manxzxz :D}

No comments: